• Produced over 500 vehicles for Red Bull™ at a rate of 14 vehicles per month. Provided all support equipment and custom fabrication for Red Bull including observation towers, DJ booths, distribution bars, bottle service and other point-of-sale products.
• Currently producing prototype designs and promotional vehicles for multiple nationally known companies.
• Consulted for Volkswagen of America and Audi on development of new vehicle design.
• Developed U-Haul Sport trailer including the master molds and production tooling.
• Consulted and developed vehicle repair tooling for commercial aircraft manufacturers.
• Developed and produced specialty vehicles for independent studios and companies such as Intel, Red Bull, Nike and Pepsi.
• Produced movie props and special effects including the Bat-Mobile, Bat-Hammer, Bat-Skiff, Bat-Cycle and 15 suits of armor for Mr. Freeze for Batman & Robin; Cryogenic pods for X-Files The Movie; props for Contact, Air Force One, Jingle All the Way, Blade, Shooter & Die Hard 4.
• Provided engineering and fabrication services on NASA's "X" vehicles, low-orbital vehicles and support on multiple flight vehicles.
• Managed programs for Northrop Advanced Systems, including development of the B2, ATF, Pegasus and other vehicles.
Created Custom Built Vehicles, Props, Tooling & Assemblies for Major Motion Pictures
Live Free or Die Hard (2008)
CNC Machined F-35 Tooling for special effects. Visit Project Page